Making calculating tax easy for self employed people
Triginta is an online bookkeeping tool with a unique tax calculator designed for the needs of self employed people.
You can use the tool to get an instant calculation of your tax and National Insurance for the year to date.
Then you can update your invoices and expenses as you go
- Create invoices online and input the figures automatically into your books
- Track payments and income
- Record your expenses as you go and input the figures automatically into your books
- Snap and save receipts and link them to your claims
- Get an accurate calculation of how much you should set aside for tax and NI each month
- Build up a clear picture of your self employed finances through the year
- Easily transfer your figures into your self assessment return at the end of the year
First Three Months FREE
It’s free to use the calculator. Then if you want to benefit from the full Triginta features you can sign up free for the first three months.
That means you can get an instant calculation of your tax and NI for the year to date.
And you can start to use Triginta to record your invoices and expenses, building up a clear picture as you go of how your self employment finances are developing.
After that it’s just £1.99 a month. There’s no fixed contract so you’ll be free to opt in or out whenever you want.
Not only will you be able to keep on top of your tax and NI every month, all your invoices and expenses will be in one place so that you’ll have them at the end of the year.
All you have to do is enter your turnover in the year to date and your expenses, along with some basic information about you to enable us to get the calculations right for you.